Inclusive services at Mountain Lodge Margit
- Use of the hotel’s own meadow and terrace with sun umbrellas and sun beds on the sunny south side
- Free Almencard+ for the Gitschberg Jochtal Alpine region for the duration of your stay, including free travel on all regional public transport and many cable cars, discounts at partner businesses, and plenty of free holiday experiences for families, mountain fans, and nature lovers
- Holiday-ready apartment with bed linen, towels, and kitchen linen
- Towels changed once a week
- Personal, lockable ski locker with ski boot heater
- Changing area in the ski cellar, including on your day of arrival and departure
- Free charging station for e-bikes
- Luggage storage on your day of arrival and departure
- At least one free underground parking space per apartment, two free underground parking spaces for the large corner apartments
- 2 free charging stations for electric cars
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi in your holiday apartment
- Accessible living
Total dining flexibility
Because you love having the freedom to plan your holiday however you wish, you aren’t bound to set mealtimes with us. In the fully equipped kitchen featured in every holiday apartment, you can wield a wooden spoon yourselves or choose to discover local options to pamper your palate. Here are our tips for full stomachs and happy vibes:
- Well stocked: The “Gol Market” supermarket directly opposite Mountain Lodge Margit always has plenty to offer.
- Fresh breakfast: Stampfl bakery and patisserie is around 100m down the street to the left.
- South Tyrolean cuisine: There are countless rustic huts in the surrounding area that are open in summer and winter.
- Margit’s secret tip: “You’ll find great food and idyllic views in the region’s many small mountain huts.” You simply have to pay them a visit!