Inclusive services at Mountain Lodge Margit
- Welcome drink
- During the summer use of the hotel’s own meadow with sun umbrellas and sun beds on the sunny south side
- free Almencard+ for the Gitschberg Jochtal Alpine region for the duration of your stay, including free travel on all regional public transport and many cable cars, discounts at partner businesses, and plenty of free holiday experiences for families, mountain fans, and nature lovers (free use of the cable car to the mount Gitschberg and Jochtal from 18/09 to 04/11)
- Holiday-ready apartment with bed linen, towels, and kitchen linen
- Towels changed
- Free charging station for e-bikes
- Luggage storage on your day of arrival and departure
- free underground parking space
- 2 charging stations for electric cars (against payment)
- unlimited Wi-Fi in your holiday apartment
- Accessible living
- use of the swimmingpool in the center "Alpinpool" in 250m
- During spring, summer and autumn use of walking sticks
- During the winter personal ski locker with ski boot heater and changing area in the ski cellar, including on your day of arrival and departure
Total dining flexibility
Because you love having the freedom to plan your holiday however you wish, you aren’t bound to set mealtimes with us. In the fully equipped kitchen featured in every holiday apartment, you can wield a wooden spoon yourselves or choose to discover local options to pamper your palate. Here are our tips for full stomachs and happy vibes:
- Well stocked: The “Gol Market” supermarket directly opposite Mountain Lodge Margit and the "Fischnallermarket" in 250m always have plenty to offer. Furthermore thanks to our Almencard from 01/01 you can take for free the cable car and reach the village Mühlbach where you can find other supermarkets, a butcher’s shop, bars and restaurants.
- Fresh breakfast: Stampfl bakery and patisserie is around 100m from the Mountain Lodge Margit
- South Tyrolean cuisine: There are countless rustic huts in the surrounding area that are open in summer and winter.
- Margit’s secret tip: “You’ll find great food and idyllic views in the region’s many small mountain huts.” You simply have to pay them a visit!